My objective is to ensure my clients own conservative, balanced portfolios that allow for preservation of capital and measured growth in a tax efficient manner.
My investment philosophy is centered around the following core beliefs:
- I believe that people deserve honesty, transparency and objectivity from their investment advisor. I provide the leadership that clients want and deserve by helping clients achieve a balance between consumption and deferred consumption (investing).
- I believe outcome-oriented investing that focuses on achieving and realizing a long term goal is the benchmark measure of success.
- I believe markets are inefficient, therefore clients deserve access to professional, pension-style investment management.
- I believe that behavioral finance matters. I believe I can help clients avoid the pitfalls associated with emotional investing through education and the implementation of a disciplined process.
- I believe a disciplined approach to investment management is the best method to balancing the opposing forces of risk, return, cost and taxes